Subject: Back again
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Riccardo Mottola <rmottola@spm.it>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/28/1997 23:34:00
Hi people...

I'm back again... after I needed more disk space and other various
problems, I'm installing NetBSD again.

Uh... a lot of problems with the Installer under sys 7, I got it working...

I see that in the meanwhile 1.2.1 is out. Is it worth to install? Do I just
need the new kernel?

Ah, I forgot, using a Mac II with external videocard SuperMac spectrum III,
I get Unix switching from black on white to white on black for some strange
reason and only around the words. The roblem exists also with the internal
video card and I saw it also on a Duo 230 of a friend of mine. It is not
fatal, sboots, but it is boring and annoying to use. Any help?
Does other people have the same problem?

Bye
   Dick

PS; I'd like to help in the project. I don't know a word of C and of unix
just a bit. But I use macOs quite well and use a Modula-2 compiler for
Mac...