Subject: Pine and some of its features
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Albert Carter <SilverMoonTiger@wizzard.tiac.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/27/1997 15:45:10
Hey there all,

  I just wanted to do a little follow up on the whole mail thing.
Apparently pine can send mail without using sendmail.  All you need to do
is configure it so it sends all your send mail to you ISP's SMTP server.
This works fine.  Now all I've gotta do is figure out POPclient and I
should be all set without needing to screw around with sendmail, unless you
do need to set up sendmail so it get's the mail from where ever POPclient
dumps it to your INBOX so you can read it with pine.  I'm kind of hoping
that there is a way of setting up POPclient so it sends your mail directly
to your pine INBOX though.

Albert