Subject: Re: Dormouse kernel
To: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: Stephen C. Brown <sbrown@shellx.best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/26/1997 13:41:05
Thanks Collin,

The version-in-progress FAQ looks good.  Lots of helpful information
and updates on a lot of things

Steve Brown,
sbrown@best.com

p.s.  You might want to change the machine status page to specify
        that the onboard ethernet for the quadra/centris machines
        is now supported.  Latest kernels should have no problems
        with the sonic(at least my Q610 works great with it).
        Thanks again to Allen, Denny, Scott & Takeshi.