Subject: booter prob?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Hessler <geekboy@mistic.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/26/1997 10:40:11
i can install netbsd on my Performa 550 and run the booter but it doesn't
find shell when i tell it to use sh as the basic shell or any other
shell.....i type in /bin/sh or just press return but it ignores me and
gives an error message...the error message is

/dev/rsd0a:  CANNOT READ: BLK 94800
/dev/rsd0a:  EXPECTED INCONSISTENCY; RUN fsck_ffs MANUALY.
Automatic File System check failed! help.

then it gives me garbage about the shell to run...does anyone know how to
fix it?

later...

-Peter Hessler
geekboy@mistic.net
<http://geekboy.mistic.net>

I never belive anything until it's offically denied!

Just visting this planet....i fly out tonight. ;-)

My mind is wandering, my body is just following

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to
produce bigger and better idiots. So far,the Universe is winning.
--> Rich Cook

I'm a soldier, not a diplomat.  I can only tell the truth.

              -- Kirk, "Errand of Mercy", stardate 3198.9