Subject: Re: No response on routed problem?
To: None <jhsterne@mindspring.com>
From: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/26/1997 17:45:50
Hi,

As mentioned by others, there is probably not enough info to go on here.
But my question to you would be why not just disable routed.  I am
assuming that you are not using your NetBSD system as a router.  If so,
there is no need to have routed on.  If you have an /etc/rc/conf file, you
should be able to turn it off there.  Otherwise, you will probably have to
comment out a section in the /etc/rc file.

Mark

On Fri, 25 Apr 1997, Jason S. wrote:

> I'm always bragging to my friends about the incredible support that
> NetBSD users get from the wizards who are creating this awesome OS!
>
> So:
>
> routed crashes
>
> why?

Mark Andres             E-mail: mark@giganet.net