Subject: Re: No response on routed problem?
To: None <jhsterne@mindspring.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/25/1997 18:20:54
        If you have the room to compile up a version of routed with
        -g then you can look at the coredump & people should be able
        to help you more - if not maybe someone else on this list with
        -current source could compile you up a copy?

	PS: _please_ fix either your myname or sendmail.cf to have
	the correct domain.

                David/abs               abs@anim.dreamworks.com

    		       - Oakwood apartments -
     - $1300 a month and people steal your laundry - What a place -