Subject: Re: dt-1.1.5 Problems and other stuff too.
To: The Great Mr. Kurtz [David A. Gatwood] <davagatw@Mars.utm.edU>
From: Bernard Gardner <B.Gardner@eng.usyd.edu.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/24/1997 13:26:49
On Apr 24, 13:11, The Great Mr. Kurtz [David A. Gatwood] wrote:
> Subject: Re: dt-1.1.5 Problems and other stuff too.

> You mentioned ssh.  Last I checked (long time ago), there was no ssh
> (client) for MacOS.  Is this still the case?  Anybody?

There's a publically available beta for a commerical ssh client for macintosh.
I've used it, it was very very slow on the two 68k machines I ran it on. You'll
find it near http://www.datafellows.com (from memory, I'm afraid everything
here is dead due to a disk crash, so I can't web browse, I'm just reading email
to keep me from going insane while I wait for the new disks to arrive).

Bernard.