Subject: Re: New kernels available
To: Scott Reynolds <scottr@og.org>
From: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/22/1997 07:55:49
Hi,

On Sun, 20 Apr 1997, Scott Reynolds wrote:

> I've compiled GENERIC-29 and GENERICSBC-29 from -current source as of this
> morning.  They are replacements for the -28 kernels, in that they use the
> direct-to-hardware ADB driver rather than the MRG-based ADB driver.

Unfortunately, his part seems to have broken the ability to use my
Microspeed 3-button mouse.  On bootup, the kernel recognizes the mouse,
but the middle and right buttons do not work.  This happens when using
GENERIC-29 (as well as Madhatter #39 and #40).

I would love to have the less buggy SONIC support, but for me X is useless
without my three-button mouse. :-<

Mark Andres             E-mail: mark@giganet.net
    Running NetBSD and 100% Microsoft Free!