Subject: Re: New kernels available
To: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@og.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/21/1997 23:03:03
On Tue, 22 Apr 1997, Mark Andres wrote:

> Unfortunately, his part seems to have broken the ability to use my
> Microspeed 3-button mouse.  On bootup, the kernel recognizes the mouse,
> but the middle and right buttons do not work.  This happens when using
> GENERIC-29 (as well as Madhatter #39 and #40).

What's the last known working kernel... GENERIC-27?  I could believe that
the hardware ADB driver is resetting your mouse to default behavior, but
please don't construe that as the only possible reason that it's not
working.  Can anyone else shed some light on this?  (I've only got Apple
single button mice here.)

--scott