Subject: Re: Prolem with ptys
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Albert Carter <SilverMoonTiger@wizzard.tiac.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/21/1997 19:52:11
Here's a similar problem along these lines but a little different.  I can
open dt and X but when I do I can't open any more then 3 dt terminals I've
tried all the suggestions here dt -n 6 opens only 3 usuable terminals and
cmd-0 does absolutely nothing as for X if I open 3 xterms, 1 console, and 1
xclock using my .xinitrc it terminates X after loading the last xterm and
gives socket kill error messages on the 2nd and 3rd terminal.  If I only
open 2 xterms, 1 console, and 1 xclock its fine though.  Also whenever I
try to telnet into machine when either X or dt is running I get an error
"telnetd: all network ports are in use".  How do I fix this?