Subject: Re: New kernels available
To: Scott Reynolds <scottr@og.org>
From: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/21/1997 09:42:19
Hi,

Can someone please give me the location of these kernels.  I looked in
ftp.macbsd.com all through the /pub/NetBSD stuff.  I also looked through
ftp.netbsd.org in /pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k but did not see GENERIC-29.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

On Sun, 20 Apr 1997, Scott Reynolds wrote:

> I've compiled GENERIC-29 and GENERICSBC-29 from -current source as of this
> morning.  They are replacements for the -28 kernels, in that they use the
> direct-to-hardware ADB driver rather than the MRG-based ADB driver.

Mark Andres             E-mail: mark@giganet.net
    Running NetBSD and 100% Microsoft Free!