Subject: Re: NetBSD/mac68k Boot Floppy
To: Joel Klecker <jk@esperance.com>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/20/1997 14:28:21
> At 11:42 PM -0700 4/19/97, Colin Wood wrote:
> >likely to run it for that matter).  The system is based on System 7.5 so
> >it is a bit slow booting on slower machines.
>
> Uh, aren't you just slightly concerned about the legal ramifications?

Since your the second person to ask about this ;-) ...not really.  The
disk is actually based on the Network Access disk which is freely
available off of Apple's various ftp sites.  This disk is based on System
7.5 and is meant to be able to boot any Mac with networking enabled.  So,
unless there is some restriction on deleting the Finder off of such a
floppy, I think that it should be just fine.

Should it turn out not to be, I'll remove the floppy and post instructions
on how to create one ;-)

Later.