Subject: Re: current way to get source
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rick Hawkins <rhawkins@iastate.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/13/1997 21:32:08
> If your looking for the kernel source tarball, it's located at:

> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/tar_files/src/sys.tar.gz

>From the path, then, i take it that this is still a universal tar?  I'd gotten the idea
somehow that it would be just the mac-relevant portions.

The file full source won't even come close to untarring on my machine.  I tried on a
scratch directory, but I ran out of space there, too :)  I guess the next step is to
start deleteing architectures on that as they untar, then retar to send back to this
machine.

thanks

rick