Subject: Re: capslock under console
To: Stephen Brown <sbrown@best.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/13/1997 21:05:11
> It has vexed me for some time that the "capslock" key does not
> work on the console.  I now have a patch that fixes this that
> I think will suit everyone and offend no one.

Looks good to me!  I've checked it in to the current sources and it
should be available via sup tomorrow.

BTW, you can also submit things like this through GNATS with send-pr.
I happened to be in the middle of compiling something and had the time
to look at it, but it's possible for things to get lost if you just send
them to the list (although it doesn't happen too often, thankfully ;-).

-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com