Subject: Re: Mkfs 1.4 didn't work
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rick Hawkins <rhawkins@iastate.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/13/1997 17:31:27
I just found 1.4 a couple of days ago, and have had absolutely no luck with
it at all.  I've made partitions both with the old 3.01 a/ux, and with the
hd sc from 7.5 on hard disks.  I've used zip installed and hdsc installed
partions on zips.  I've reinitialized hard disks.  I've used both aux and
mac partitions.  In each and every case, 1.4 has been unable to see anything
but the driver partitions.  With the older mkfs in the 1.2 distribution, i
can put partitions on all ofthese (though the zips have other problems).

rick