Subject: Re: How do I undelete?
To: Albert Carter <SilverMoonTiger@wizzard.tiac.net>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@pgoyette.bdt.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/13/1997 15:58:43
On Sun, 13 Apr 1997, Albert Carter wrote:

> Speaking of backups is it possible to backup to a floppy not that anyone
> would really want to do this but I'm just wondering.  If not what is the
> most inexpensive device to use for backups?

Well, for now at least, there's no support for the floppy drive on the
Mac68k port.  There's any number of SCSI tape drives around, as well as
Zip and Syquest SCSI disk drives.  Then again, you could always backup to
another machine on your local network if you have Ethernet...

| Paul Goyette       | PGP Public Key fingerprint:  | E-mail addresses:      |
| Network Consultant |     0E 40 D2 FC 2A 13 74 A0  |  paul@pgoyette.bdt.com |
| and kernel hacker  |     E4 69 D5 BE 65 E4 56 C6  |  paul_goyette@ins.com  |