Subject: Re: A few questions (yes, I've read the FAQs)
To: Scott Reynolds <scottr@og.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/13/1997 14:52:02
On Sun, 13 Apr 1997, Scott Reynolds wrote:

> I'm not going to add or fix anything; the main purpose is to put the
> server together with a supported X source tree.  (That precludes R6.3 at
> the moment, because as you may be aware, the X Consortium has been
> dissolved.)

	Apologies for my ignorance here, but what release of X could you
	use that has a different degree of support than 6.3?
	6.3 is the last 'free' release of X from the X consortium,
	anything further will be under the 'Broadway' name from the
	open group, so presumably 6.3 is the best thing to currently
	use...

                David/abs               abs@anim.dreamworks.com

             ---- Microsoft: "Where do you want to go today?" ----
             ---- Unix: "What do you need to get done today?" ----