Subject: Re: X settings
To: Albert Carter <SilverMoonTiger@wizzard.tiac.net>
From: Nico van Eikema Hommes <hommes@derioc1.organik.uni-erlangen.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/13/1997 21:44:22
     Hi Albert,

>Ok what do I do about the scrolls and copy/paste if I have say only a
>regular crappy ADB mouse that comes with the computer that has only one
>button?

That's exactly what I have :-) (well, almost: it is an ADB-II mouse)
The middle button is command-option-leftarrow, which most people are
capable of pressing with one hand, for the right mouse-button you press
command-option-rightarrow, which is great for developing RSI.

I would really like to be able to use option-mousebutton for the middle
key and command-option-mousebutton or so for the right key. That's what
I use with MI/X under MacOS.

Best wishes,

          Nico

--
  Dr. N.J.R. van Eikema Hommes     Computer-Chemie-Centrum
  hommes@ccc.uni-erlangen.de       Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg