Subject: X settings
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Albert Carter <SilverMoonTiger@wizzard.tiac.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/13/1997 14:44:07
Ok I've tried to do this several times read the manuals and appearently
still can't get it right.  Whenever I start up X running startx it gives me
2 xterms a login and an xclock.  My problem is that both the login and the
first xterm window are too long they go way off the screen.  I have a 13"
Apple RGB monitor.  If anyone can help me out with setting this up
currectly so things don't just scroll off the screen it would be helpful.
Also there should be some way of setting up scroll bars as well as setting
up the ability to cut and paste in X.

Thanks,
Albert