Subject: Re: PPP and Internet Programs
To: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
From: Albert Carter <SilverMoonTiger@wizzard.tiac.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/13/1997 14:43:50
Cool, I've downloaded all of these programs and have a couple of problems.
First of all where does the Mosaic and the popclient untar files to, where
would I configure them, and what are the keywords to run them?  Second of
all in what directory should the untar'd pine directory be placed?  Should
I put it in /usr/bin or /usr/share/bin or /usr/local/bin or should the
files be all placed in one of those directories and the pine directory just
deleted?