Subject: Re: Another type of fsck problem...
To: Paul Goyette <paul@pgoyette.bdt.com>
From: Jon Lefman <jlefman@bu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/12/1997 03:34:38
>The usage error is because you specified both -p and -y options.  They
>don't make sense to use in the same fsck command.
>
>`fsck -p' or `fsck -y' makes sense, but `fsck -p -y' doesn't, regardless
>of whether you append a file system name (eg, / or /usr or something
>else).

I'm not using "fsck -p -y", I have "fsck -p" in /etc/rc and I'm getting a
usage error.  I never had this problem before I began using the latest
snapshot files.

I've had a new problem too since installed the latest snapshot files.  When
I run pppd, I get errors like these:
routed[65]: lo0 has no address
routed[65]: ifinit: out of sync

Never had these before.  Has anyone had these kind of problems since
installing the new snapshot?

Thanks,

Jon