Subject: Re: Color on the Quadras?
To: G. Evans <gevans@televar.com>
From: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/10/1997 15:10:06
> I know there has been some discussion of this over the past 2-3 weeks, and
> that it was "in the works" but I haven't seen anything recently on this so
> I was just wondering how it is coming along?

Sorry folks. I've been buried under grad-work for the last few weeks and it
might stay that way for another few weeks. :(

However, I have done some work on the color code here and there and things
are comming along. I just need a few days to code it up and a few more to
test and debug.

So the basic break-down on color is "comming soon".

Sorry for being so vague. I shoudln't have made so much hoopla about it
at the beginning of March but I was excited because I had the IIvx driver
complete then. The work now is generalizing and adding functionality for
other models. I've got enough information about how to change palette
entries on the Quadras that if I put that functionality and you boot in
8 bit mode you should be able to run color X. It's all just a matter of
coding it in and testing it...

Again, thanks for your patience everybody.