Subject: Re: delete..
To: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: xiamin <ingerrn@cris.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/09/1997 21:54:24
On Wed, 9 Apr 1997, Colin Wood wrote:
> Yeah, kinda annoying, isn't it, especially when the del key on an
> extended keyboard doesn't do a backwards delete, either.  Probably a
> small adjustment to the kernel should be sufficient.
the thing is, in all xterms and such it works ok...kinda psycho eh?
hmmm this isnt something that can be fixed in the keyboaRD map or
something? not that i know how to edit the keyboard map, or i wouldve
tried ;) yah i just looked at the |x> key on the other part of my
adjustable keyboard, it does the same thing :(
-xiamin