Subject: port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rick Hawkins <rhawkins@iastate.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/09/1997 16:57:43
> ok heres what gdb makes of the core:
i'll hold this part to send on, but . . .

> #0  0x40a9f8c in fl_addto_browser ()

> is this an xforms bug? or is it because i compiled lyx with the 81 header
> file and am using the 86 shard lib (ok before you kill me becausee this
> has been the problem all along, let me explain: using the 86 header makes
> compiling not work)

That won't work :(  if you use the 81 headers, you need the 81 lib, not 86.
Lyx is currently being shifted to 86, but it absolutely will not work ith
.11.19 and down.  .11.22 will probably allow either.

However, you can't mix & match your xforms.  And i wouldn't go for .11.21,
as the developers are having problems compiling it; wait a few days until
they have something working.

rick

------- End of Forwarded Message