Subject: Generic kernel #27 - small bug report
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: GRX <gricard@elux3.cs.umass.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/08/1997 23:23:51
Ok, I have a quadra 700 040, 20 megs of ram and a SuperMac video card and
19" monitor. I got these messages when i booted up with the new kernel and
binary packages installed. These arent necessarily percise some parts I
didnt remember, the rest is cut from my /var/log/messages.

----------- bootup clip -----------
macvid0: unknown video card at ID 0x2cb - not installing interrupt routine
macvid0 at nubus0: SuperMac Thunder/24 v1.16
macvid0: 1024 x 768, monochrome
grf0 at macvid0
ite at grf0 not cinfigured
---------- end boot clip ---------

After that it booted up ok and works perfectly fine. I am running xwindows
and have noticed no changes at all with anything related to the monitor.
Another thing i found is that pppd complained about some kind of init, I
cannot remember which, Ill email that part l later.

- gabe