Subject: Re: Color Kernel and X
To: Igor Yogovitch <igor@nastything.com>
From: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/08/1997 23:18:24
> The subject says it all. Is the kernel in the 1.2.1 release color? Also,
> where could I get a color X server?

Well, not yet. I'm working on color internal video. I have a working
video driver for the IIvx machines and enough information to build
a partial or full driver for most other machines. Right now I'm
cleaning up the code and splitting up the hardware dependant parts
into their own files.

If I can get some grad-school work done I'm hoping to work on it
some more this weekend. Let's see how far I get :)

The bottome line on color is: expect to see it soon. Where soon
can be defined as the next few days to the next few months :)

Thanks for your patience.