Subject: Re: IIcx
To: David Bushong <dbushong@cory.EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
From: Armen Babikyan <armenb@moof.ai.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/08/1997 20:15:10
>> Mac II's and Mac IIcx's (and maybe Mac IIx's) are the only in the Mac
>> II-series that do not have PMMU by default you needed to get a
>> multi-chip upgrade kit.
>
>ermm..  I'm pretty sure the IIcx _does_ have a PMMU, (since it's in the
>manual right in front of me that it does =)  The Mac II itself did not have
>one, however.
>
>--David Bushong

you're absolutely right.
hmm. there was some wierdness of the Mac IIcx...i probably got confused
that the ROMs are not 32-bit clean, and you must use Mode32 to get around
it (if this hasn't been mentioned before i'm mentioning it now. =), and
niether have on board video. yeah that might've been it.
sorry about that mistake folks :\
  - a