Subject: **PPP! ACK!!!! HELP!!!!**
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Krypto <cyberdog@sunworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/08/1997 15:36:27
Ok, guys I still have had to luck getting on the internet with netbsd.. I'v
tried all of yoru advices..and none work.. when I used my terminal emulator
to see what my isp does... it just shows CONNECT 57600.. no login, no
password text displayed.. So I called my provider..they need I need PPP
software that supports PAP (password authentication protocal) and I CAN NOT
use chat scripts, etc. Which is guess why when i use the terminal I don't
see anything... he also said open transport, freeppp, etc... all support
the PAP protocal. Where can i get this?