Subject: X Windows
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Adam Alexander <yacko@cherokee.wildstar.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/06/1997 14:40:09
Hi! :)

I just last night got X Windows working on my IIx here...last night it was
working great, I could open multiple xterm's and I was very happy with the
way it was going.

I woke up this morning, hopped on the computer and startx'd as a user this
time, not as root, and my cursor seems to be a wee-bit messed up. For
instance when I click somewhere a tiny 3-Button mouse appears instead of
an I-Beam or X cursor...and i can't get it to go away! I hit
Control-Option-Button1 and it got rid of the bugger of a cursor, but as
soon as I clicked anywhere, there it was again.

Also, I was wondering if there are any ports for window managers other
than twm (I would love to be able to run AfterStep ;).

Thanks!
Adam Alexander
yacko@wildstar.net