Subject: Re: Daynaport
To: xiamin <ingerrn@cris.com>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/05/1997 15:25:07
> does the Daynaport e/ii work under netbsd? i am looking for just abouut
> any nuubus ethernet card that will work...

I don't have any record of it working, but if it's based on the DP8390 or
some variant thereof, it'll probably work just fine under NetBSD,
assuming you don't have any video boards with which it might conflict.

Check out the ethernet status page for a list of working/non-working cards:

http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/ethernet.html

I hope this helps.

Later.