Subject: Re: Congratulations to NetBsd Familly!
To: None <email@domain.com>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/05/1997 15:15:11
> Dear friends of the fantastic NetBsd:
>

> I have just succeded in installing the nedbsd on my Classic and its very
> well done: it's lovely. It's perfect! Something related to divinity... I
> think.
>
> I would like to thank you everyone on the mail port for their help and
> encourage them to develop further releases of the netbsd. I will also
> help! Keep on! We'll make history!
>
> And also thank the developers like Scott and Colin who improve day by
> day the kernel. Keep on Guys!

Make that Scott, Allen, Ken, John (not to mention Brad and Lawrence), to
name just a few.  I do _very_ little kernel hacking myself ;-)

> The human interface can be a little improved but no problem, time will
> say. I have some ideas if you want to listen to them. And If we
> appreciate Netbsd, we can do miracles with it!

Any suggestions on interface improvements?  It's a pretty standard
UN*X-like interface at the moment...

> Keep On! We've just begin the quest...
> Keep On!!!!!!!

> PD: Has anyone thought about a logo!? Send me your ideas in GIf format
> or in any other mac format (PICT, TIFF, Canvas, Photoshop...)
> Looking for Inspiration...

I think that there is one in the works.  David Gatwood was working on it
but I can't find the address at the moment.

Later.