Subject: Congratulations to NetBsd Familly!
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Your Name <email@domain.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/05/1997 13:32:47
Dear friends of the fantastic NetBsd:

I have just succeded in installing the nedbsd on my Classic and its very
well done: it's lovely. It's perfect! Something related to divinity... I
think.

I would like to thank you everyone on the mail port for their help and
encourage them to develop further releases of the netbsd. I will also
help! Keep on! We'll make history!

And also thank the developers like Scott and Colin who improve day by
day the kernel. Keep on Guys!

The human interface can be a little improved but no problem, time will
say. I have some ideas if you want to listen to them. And If we
appreciate Netbsd, we can do miracles with it!

Keep On! We've just begin the quest...
Keep On!!!!!!!

Alberto Corbi (Spain)
17 years.
One Love.
Email <xperm@geocities.com>

PD: Has anyone thought about a logo!? Send me your ideas in GIf format
or in any other mac format (PICT, TIFF, Canvas, Photoshop...)
Looking for Inspiration...