Subject: ADB stuff...
To: NetBSD Mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/04/1997 15:58:53
I was trying to write a simple program to manipulate adb ioctl's today,
and I ran into a little trouble.  In particular, I cannot actually get an
open file descriptor on /dev/adb because the device is always busy.
Although I can see why it appears to be busy (i.e. the device must have
been opened at some point), I cannot seem to find any way around this.
So, is there any way to get an open file descriptor on /dev/adb???

TIA.