Subject: Re: Could you help me?
To: None <marami@terraba.fing.ucr.ac.cr>
From: Masami and Ken Nakata <masami@fa2.so-net.or.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/03/1997 15:27:32
On Wed, 2 Apr 1997 23:40:08 +0600,
marami@terraba.fing.ucr.ac.cr (Marco A. Ramirez) wrote:
> Hello everybody. My name is Marco.

Hola (well, that's about the only Spanish word I know of...)

> I am new in this mailing list and I don't know much about UNIX.
> I want to install the NetBSD in my computer Macintosh IIsi but I have still
> some doubts that I would like help from you to make a decission.

First of all, if you have Web access, please see:
	http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/

There's a link to the NetBSD/mac68k FAQ list in there.  I'm sure the
minimum system requirements and things about the Zip drives are in it.
You probably can clam the basic system into your 80M drive (60M
filesystem and 20M swap, or 50M fs + 30M swap), and mount the Zip for
the extra stuff.  But it won't feel that roomy.

As for the Web server software, there are a few free Web servers, the
most common one being Apache.  And you can probably use postgress(?)
for the database stuff.

> PS:I am sorry if you do not understand what I was trying to say but I don't
> speak very good english.

Don't apologize.  There are already some non-native English speakers
on this list, including me for one.  I do understand your English just
fine. :-)

Ken