Subject: Re: Newest kernel problem
To: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/02/1997 05:10:06
I'm not sure if this is the same problem, but I've been testing some kernels
with the interrupt fixes that Allen has been working on, and notice that
a lot of scsi errors are being reported that I hadn't seen before, ie.:

sd0(ncrscsi0:0:0): command aborted, data = 00 00 06 00 00 00 00 ff ff f
f 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 2a 00 00 33

I thought that this might be a case of some sort of error reporting being
turned on that wasn't before, but they may actually be new errors.

Brad