Subject: Re: sendmail
To: synapse <synapse@gim.net>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/01/1997 16:39:25
> as far as i understand it, sendmail seems to be installed on my system (the
> binaries and config files). how do i get it running, and what do i have
> left to set up to get it to run at boot?
> thanks!

It is installed.  All you need to do is enable it with the proper flags
in either /etc/rc or /etc/rc.conf if you have the new /etc files.  Then,
edit /etc/sendmail.cf.  I think I only had to change a few lines.
Basically, I set up the SMTP host to talk to for outgoing mail and
configured in the one or two users on my system and everything is just fine.

Later.