Subject: New kernels
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/01/1997 10:39:43
I've put up a couple of new kernels in
	ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/outgoing/briggs

netbsd-20
netbsd-20.tgz
netbsd-sbc20
netbsd-sbc20.tgz

These are GENERIC and GENERICSBC kernels with a revamped display
interrupt strategy.  Basically, it will only install a display interrupt
handler if it recognizes the card.  Right now, it only recognizes a
couple of cards.  If you have an unknown card, it will complain
about that fact at boot-time (but it will continue to boot).

I'd like to get at least interrupt support for any currently-unknown
cards.  To help, get the card ID from the boot messages and follow the
directions on
	http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/howto/video.html

Send the information to me, and we'll get support into the kernel.

Thanks!
-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com