Subject: Re: lyx,xforms,libXpm4.7
To: None <dan@west.chwest.org>
From: Masami and Ken Nakata <masami@fa2.so-net.or.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/01/1997 16:05:16
On Mon, 31 Mar 1997 22:22:51 -0500 (EST),
Dan Jacobowitz <dan@west.chwest.org> wrote:
> Joy!  I could have sworn I had heard that linux-mac68k had been abandoned,
> although I had seen the fruits of the atari (amiga?) port.

There have been several such groups of people who claimed they were
poting Linux to mac68k, but none so far has actually delievered the
software.

I think this is largely due to the availability of NetBSD/mac68k ;-)

> Is there anywhere one could get the status of this?

Search on altavista(.digital.com) for it.  I did it before and found
one or two, but I don't keep the URLs around anymore.  Don't know why
some people tend to get excited about it, though.

Cheers,

Ken