Subject: Re: madhatter #38 kernel & 2 monitors
To: Alain Chan-To-Hing <Alain.Chan-To-Hing@InfoRoute.CGS.Fr>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/31/1997 13:40:55
> 2/ Using the madhatter #38 kernel, it freeze after this step :
> nubus0 at mainbus0
> macvid0 at nubus0 : Rasterops Colorboard 264
> macvid0 : 640x480, monochrome
> grf1 at macvid0
> ite at grf1 not configured
> <freeze>
>
> Do yo know what happen ?

I think I do.  The video interrupts are not being handled properly for
the Colorboard 264.  Please take a look at
	http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/howto/video.html
and see if you can provide the proper information so we can fix the
video interrupts.  You might also try running the kernel that I posted
about yesterday:
	ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/outgoing/briggs/netbsd
or	ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/outgoing/briggs/netbsd.tgz

Those kernels might work, but they will complain about the Rasterops not
having a supported interrupt.

-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com