Subject: Re: Ethernet...ethernet
To: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/30/1997 20:00:15
On Sun, 30 Mar 1997, Colin Wood wrote:
> Now that Allen (et. al.) has added SONIC support to the kernel, I'd
> really like to get some feedback on newly-working ethernet, both cards
> and onboard ethernet, so that I can update the Ethernet Status Page.  Any
> info would be appreciated.

Well, the 660av (and I assume the 840av also) still don't work, because
they use the AMD MACE ethernet chip not the sonic... anyone working on
MACE support, or know where to find source that could be useful in writing
a driver? :) Solaris has a "qe" MACE driver, FWIW, but that's not
particularly useful :)

Dahan: Hani G Y+C 21 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++