Subject: Re: Test kernels...
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/30/1997 16:59:42
The test kernel seems to work with the Samsung 1 bit card.

Booting proceeds normally,

The only problem so far is that X won't start. I can't remember if
there is something I have to change to use the second monitor.

dt picks it up, and seems to have no trouble with the size.

any ideas what I'm doing wrong with X?

Nice job.

Brad