Subject: First Install
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Albert Carter <SilverMoonTiger@wizzard.tiac.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/30/1997 07:40:33
First of all I'd like to thank everyone for their great ideas and help
here.  Second of all I'm still having problems with X.  I don't know what
it is.  Whenever I type in startx or for that matter any binary in
/usr/X11R6/bin it says command not found.  I don't understand what might be
the problem I've installed all 3 of the files off from
ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD1.2/mac68k/X11.  There were no errors when
installing them.  Hmmm also its not just X either just remembered this but
I can't run any of the games from the games12 package.  They are located in
/usr/games.  Any help on what could be causing this problem would be very
helpful.  Not sure if you need my configurations but here they are.  I'm on
a IIsi with a 68882 FPU coprocessor, 17 MB of RAM.  As for the OS's I'm
running MacOS 7.1 Update 3.0 and NetBSD 1.2.  I used the installer 1.1d,
and the booter 1.9.6.  I've got an external 2GB HD that houses both the
Root diretory (250MB) and the Swap space (44MB).  I've as of yet go one
user on the system (me of course).  If any other information is needed
please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Albert