Subject: Sup under MkLinux
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/29/1997 21:48:34
I was wondering if anybody had a version of sup ported
to MkLinux?

I'm setting up a cross compiler so I can recompile the
kernel in a reasonable amount of time and I seem to have
all the tools (gcc, binutils, config, bmake) all going
wonderfully but I'd like to be able to sup source.

I had a stab at porting sup but seeing as this is
my only day to mess with this stuff I'd like to do some
test compiles on kernels rather than play with sup for
now. Sup seems to make an *awful* lot of assumptions
about platform.

P.S. to answer a comment in scan.c:
Yes, you should keep vis.c and vis.h in the distribution!
:)