Subject: -current config?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dinsdale Piranha <dinsdale@vegas.infi.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/29/1997 13:55:29
I just downloaded -current kernel source last night, untarred it, and have
attempted to run "config" in the appropriate place.  I get a bunch of errors
about it trying to read files that are apparently include'd(?) with improper
pathnames or something, and it stops.  I'd read something about the
importance of having a version of "config" that matches the version of your
kernel source (the "config" I'm using is the one that came with my 1.2
distribution, and works fine for configuring old 1.2 kernel source).  So, my
question is: is there a version of "config" I should be using to set up
-current source?  And if so, where might I find it?