Subject: Color X of IIsi
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Albert Carter <SilverMoonTiger@wizzard.tiac.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/28/1997 19:36:12
I know that someone had said they didn't know about the color support for
the internal card on a IIsi.  Is there anyone out there that knows for
sure?  From the sounds of the Readme on
ftp.macbsd.com/pub/NetBSD/X/colorkit that is will work on any QuickDraw
Supported card.  The internal moniter on the IIsi is an 8-bit QuickDraw
Card from what I know of because every bit of diagnostic software I run say
that QuickDraw is enabled and the internal monitor card runs 256 colors on
my 13" RGB Apple Monitor just fine.  Now is my diagnostic software
incorrect or am I reading things incorrectly.  If I am please let me know
because I'd rather just not use X if all I can use it with is monochrome.

Thanks,
Albert