Subject: Question about sbc
From: The Great Mr. Kurtz [David A. Gatwood] <davagatw@Mars.utm.edU>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/28/1997 16:13:12
Have there been any recent changes in the sbc driver (the last 2 months)?
Basically, I'm just wondering if there's any need to try again yet w/ the
PB145 from h***....  Basically, I need a system to work bugs out of my
talker... a system other than MkLinux, which doesn't support core dumps.
:-)  Oh, and if anybody would be willing to host bug testing on an
internetted NetBSD system for about week, that'd work, too... low load,
not so low memory footprint, but most of it is swapped anyway.  :-)

On Tue, 21 Jan 1997, The Great Mr. Kurtz [David A. Gatwood] wrote:

> NCRSCSI because I don't even need to...).  The sbc kernels yield:
> (at the end of an fsck on the root partition)
>
> sbc0: can not transfer more data
> sbc0: aborting, but phase=DATA_OUT (reset)
> sbc0: reset SCSI bus for TID=0 LUN=0
> panic: ncr5380_scsi_cmd: polled request, abort failed
> Stopped at      _Debugger+0x6:  unlk    a6
> db>

Later,

|David A. Gatwood             And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,  |
|davagatw@mars.utm.edu      Went home and put a bullet through his head.|
|dgatwood@globegate.utm.edu          --Edwin Arlington Robinson         |
|http://globegate.utm.edu                  http://www.utm.edu/~davagatw |
|http://mars.utm.edu/~davagatw             http://www.nyx.net/~dgatwood |