Subject: Re: install problems
To: None <msean@ionet.net>
From: Stephen Brown <sbrown@best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/28/1997 11:15:03
Hi,

Unfortunately, certain of the installers were compiled with floating
point optimization by mistake.  Please use a newer installer, like
1.1d, available at:

<ftp://ftp.best.com/pub.s/sbrown/NetBSD/installer/Installer_1.1d.hqx>

The installer works best on gzipped tar files, so don't run the archives
through Stuffit Deluxe before attempting to install.

Steve Brown,
sbrown@best.com

p.s.  This is assuming that the error message is accurate and that
	you don't have an FPU installed.  I don't have the stats
	for the Performa 630, so you'll have to let me know if
	that is not the case.