Subject: Re: First install
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Albert Carter <SilverMoonTiger@wizzard.tiac.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/28/1997 13:58:03
Ok, but as far as working with NetBSD even if its going to be connected to
the internet the internal security with unix is enough that I won't need to
install the special security files.  Sorry for double checking I'm just
really spooked at the thought of someone being able to hack into my computer
and do some damage.

Also I'm wondering if there are any anti-virus programs out there for unix
or if it comes with them or what not

Thanks again,
Albert