Subject: Disconnects and sup...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jon Lefman <jlefman@bu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/27/1997 16:27:45
Hi,

This sounds like a strange problem.  I just installed sup (I should have
done it a long time ago) and when I begin the process everything seems
okay.  Then a minute or so into the transfer, my modem's connection is
dropped.  pppd is still up and running and sends an alert that it has
received it's own echo-reply.  However, I can ftp from ftp.netbsd.org just
fine.  No disconnects there.  It's only been when I'm using sup.  I know
that sup could not directly be the problem.  I'm wondering what's going
wrong.  For my related pppd options, I'm using the ctsrts, local, and lock.
I don't know what's causing the problem.

If anyone can help me out, it would be great.

Thanks,

Jon
jlefman@bu.edu