Subject: Re: PPP scripts for tip
To: Tristan Doherty <ristar@abacom.com>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/25/1997 20:16:56

> Does anyone know where I could get a set of PPP scripts that work with tip?

No. If you're using tip, you're doing things VERY manually. So you don't
need/get scripts.

All the scripts I've seen use chat. man chat will tell more, but basically
a chat script is a set of send-receive pairs. When chat gets to the end of the
script, it quits automatically.

> I have been trying for days to get the cu ones working correctly (I know,
> I'm probably missing something stupid :)) but I finally got tip to work
> just now.
>
> Or, even better, could someone tell me how to modify the current cu scripts
> to work with tip.

Since I've never seen "cu" scripts, I can't. Sorry.

Take care,

Bill